New Covid Safety Procedures
Your health was already our number one priority. So, with covid we just needed to tightened down a few protocols.
Here is what you need to know:
1) Reservations are mandatory.
2) When entering the building or walking around inside the studio you must wear a mask. Once you are on your mat NO MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
3) During class you must remain 6-8 feet apart. Don't worry we will have designated spots for you.
4) Please bring your own Mat. We can't allow you to borrow one. We are selling mats inside the studio.
5) If you don't feel comfortable to join us in the studio don't worry about it. We are sharing all our awesome classes on line.
Have you ever been riddled with self doubt or overwhelmed by fear? We want to help you out of that place. Our studio is a place where everyone is respected, heard and welcomed. We strive to empower and inspire. We welcome and encourage all body types, disabilities, and genders to come to class and play. Our space will always nourish your soul as well as your body and mind through fun, playful and healthy exercise and group camaraderie. This is a place where our community, both locals and visitors a like, can come together to be happier and healthier every day. We can't wait to help you cultivate the strongest version of you.
Happiness is not defined by a waist size or found on a scale. Happiness come from within. Let's cultivate and discover just what true happiness is.
Join our fit family!
Let us remind you just how amazing you are.
Be more than a number
become one of our friends
We are beyond franchise fitness. We want to learn your name and all about your goals and desires. So let's make it official become one of our amazing members.
Make Mindfulness Matter
If you truly listen you can hear your inner child calling out for adventure.
Let's strengthen that belief in you and burn off all self doubt.
You will be climbing mountains, playing with your kids and enjoying life once again.
Kids Crave Movement
We are more than just adult fitness we offer Kids classes as well.
Imagine your child inviting you to their Yoga studio!